IBPS Jobs Recruitment Notification 2019.Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS inviting applications for the positions of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Post and Vacancies :
Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee - 4336
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2019.
1. Educational Qualifications (As on 28.08.2019): A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age: Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years
Application Fee: Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows - Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates. - Rs. 600 /- for all others
1. Online Preliminary examination
2. Online Main examination
3. Common Interview
1. Candidates can apply online only from 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.Before applying online, candidates should— (i) scan their : - photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) - signature - left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe may be taken. In all such cases where left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe). - a hand written declaration (text given below) (In case of candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications). ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
2. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
1. On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019
2. Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019
3. Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training September 2019
4. Conduct of Pre-Exam Training 23.09.2019 to 28.09.2019
5. Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary October 2019
6. Online Examination – Preliminary 12.10.2019, 13.10.2019, 19.10.2019 and 20.10.2019
7. Result of Online exam – Preliminary October/ November 2019
8. Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main November 2019
9. Online Examination – Main 30.11.2019
10 . Declaration of Result – Main December 2019
11. Download of call letters for interview January 2020
12Conduct of interview January / February 2020
13. Provisional Allotment April 2020